April 20, 2024, 01:34:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Still working on things, but we're open.

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The OMG Help Me Thread...seriously...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The OMG Help Me Thread...seriously...  (Read 415 times)
CrowleyIsm
Crowley Himself
Leader of the Brotherhood
Master of Sacrifices

True beauty never fades....

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2007, 05:16:00 pm »

Okaym this thread works like this... and I'm starting it because I need help with certain issues. You can answer people questions about whatever, usually personal questions about life and situations and relationships, or you can post a question of your own. I have alot of...issues, so I'm hoping for some feedback here. Especially from the male group.

My situation today is...(this one is for guys to answer really...)...

1.If a girl went through HELL to get to you...I mean literally pure Hell, just to tell you how she feels and be with you, what would you do? Would you reject her? Or hear her out? Would you think she was crazy? Would you be surprised, flattered, scared...? Please tell me some input...

2.Ok, when a guy says he loves a girl, but then doesn't make any effort to see her, call her, and constantly lies and stands her up, what does that mean? I'm at a loss trying to figure this out....

Thankies for the input.... I really need the help...  Grin
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 05:19:15 pm by CrowleyIsm » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CrowleyIsm
Crowley Himself
Master of Sacrifices

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 05:57:55 pm »

I have been married for over 10 years so i mite not be much help on this one.

Lucky-ky you  Cry I just always attract the wrong guys... well, most of the time. They start out okay, then they just end up using me and then never wanting to talk to me again... which is kinda what is happening, and this is a guy I have loved for the last 4 years... he still says he loves me... and he's just busy, but geeze, no contact for like three moths...O.o Get real. But I don't want to move on because I really do love him for who he is. He was really down when I first met him, and I kinda saved him from depression, then we just grew together somehow, slowly...and didn't just jump in or anything. Then he started getting cocky and not caring so long as he got his way... then he'd feel bad and cry.... and I'd always forgive him, because it's just how I am. Then after college he just neevr wants anything to do with me except he came over a couple times and slept with me.... and well, that's about it.... I'm horribly confused, because when he confesses his love for me, he seems so sincere.... but I just don't know... it makes me depressed.  Cry

And I went through HELL to get to Crowley... you can read in my diary <.<' But he's just stubborna nd very old and mean... sometimes, wellmost of the time.... but I just can't not like him. It's impossible. I'm mean to him though....much fun  Grin

Anyhow, any advice is well taken. And thanx... though I know I'll never be loved because heck, if my parents hate me....yeah.... i dunno who could love someone like me LOL
Report Spam   Logged
CrowleyIsm
Crowley Himself
Master of Sacrifices

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 12:33:17 am »

*sighs* More pathetic questions from me.... lol I seem to have run into alot of trouble as of late....

This time it has to do with a birthday.... Crowley's birthday..... Like the fool I am, I would have thought he'd be born in October like Aleister Crowley (yeahhh....  Grin ) because ya know....yeah. But he wasn't. His birthday is actually January 14th, which is like a week away, so now I'm panicking because well.... yeah, I don't know what to get him. I DID recently find out his favourite colours are green and silver (WTF...<.<' yeah....) so that's why i made the green siggy with the monster, but there's no way I can get him a siggy... I mean, what would he do with it O.o? I can't cook worth a flying flip... I can't sing as Adell worth anything.... and I'm outta money.... and omg what am I gonna do?!?! It's gonna look pretty bad if I can't get him anything.... and i don't want to look like a complete jerk or moron. What do guys like for presents? I need help. ...yeah.......

Also, for parents out there, what do you do when your teenagers (or children in general) are unruly and behave like brats? Yes, I'm getting some parenting help here  Tongue I mean, what would you do if your kid was constanly being expeled and suspended from school because they pick fights? And what do you do if your spouse lets the kids do whatever they want, even if it means going wild and crazy? Plz help, or at least try. I'll appreciate any advice whatsoever.

ThAnX  Grin  Cool  Wink  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
CrowleyIsm
Crowley Himself
Master of Sacrifices

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:18:31 am »

lol Crowley doesn't play video games (I don't even think we're from a time period when they really even exist, especially not PS2 lol), but Silent hill 3 rocks my sox and is my personal fav of the series, actually. I'm a huge fan of Leonard  Grin

*sighs* I guess you're right....kids are gonna be kids and do what they want. I mean, teenagers are just gonna explore everything in life, ya know. It just kinda hurts to see em go down a bad path. I'll take your advice and hope they shape up one day. lol
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: